Reports to:Manager, Department Head, or Senior Secretary
Main objectives:To provide secretarial and administrative support.
Typical functions and responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of secretarial duties as required.
- Organise and maintain diaries and making appointments.
- Attend to routine correspondence. Where appropriate direct correspondence to relevant departments.
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Maintain key records and a filing system with a files register (electronic or hard copy).
- Coordinate the preparation of documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
Typical qualifications and experience:Generally would have completed a Secretarial Studies Course. Minimum of three years experience. Strong computer skills required.